Good Dog Agility
- Red bandana rule goes into effect and the dog is placed on 12-month probation
- The Head Instructor fills out an incident report and notifies the Training Director.
- The leash-at-all-times rule is reiterated to all students.
- Crate rule is re-emphasized to all students.
- Mandatory obedience and/or behaviorial training and suspension from class.
- Documentation must be provided to show that the dog has successfully completed 8 weeks of training.
- An evaluation of the dog’s behavior around other dogs is made by the staff of the class.
- If both are done successfully, the dog may return to class.
- The red bandana rule is still in effect and the 12-month probation re-starts.
- The Head Instructor must record the results on an incident report and contact the Training Director.
- The Training Director will contact the dog’s handler and notify them of reinstatement.
- The leash rule and crate rule are re-emphasized again and a reminder goes out about the Aggression Policy.
- The dog is expelled from GDA.
- If the handler feels this final step is unwarranted, the handler has 30 days to make an appeal to the Board of Directors whose decision is final in this matter.